+ Brand Buzz
We can also guide you and curate valuable content and calls to action (CTA) to meet your needs and expectations.
Custom RSS Update Feeds
Targeted Social Campaigns
Social Network Monitoring
With Social Owl, we are not only marketing a social media account, we’re also making sure your brand and it’s reputation is intact. With our interaction and assistance, we’ll help you engage with customers for support online.
Get started today and grow your brands reputation and business opportunities with Social Owl.
Browserweb’s Social Owl will help clients “develop their voice” and learn how to “listen to markets”. Our social media tool development includes: Connecting you directly with your online audience which helps you increase your visibility, improve credibility and generate demand and sales. Are people talking about your company? If so, what are they saying? If not, why not? We help start conversations about your business.
Sometimes inaccurate and even negative information can rank highly in search engine results, just below or worse above company branded results, making it highly visible to current/future employees, customers, vendors, investors, and the media. This information can come from articles, product reviews and other sites created by disgruntled customers or employees. Important company constituents could be exposed to negative comments about your brand that you have no control over.
The emergence of Social Media for Business will change the way you brand, market, and share the message about your products and services.
Are you including your business in Social Media Marketing (SMM) and if so, are you doing so effectively?
- Management of Social Network(s)
- Social media marketing strategy
- Social Media Competitive Analysis
- Social Media Brand Reputation Analysis
- Social Media Audit + Recommendations
- Daily monitoring of included social assets
- 24 business hours or less customer response time
- Up to 2 personal social media consultations per month
- Ratings and reviews alerts
- Tailored monthly reporting and analysis
- 1 Social Media Contest – Strategy, Graphic Design & - Management
- 20 Social posts per month (per network)