In today’s marketplace, clients are faced with many options when creating an online presence in the form of a branded website. The questions are many and are also different, depending on whether you’re a new or an existing brand.
If you’re ready to design and develop an online website then a well-thought-out project brief or marketing plan is going to help the most. If you're at the early stages and unsure about the project deliverables, mention that in your inquiry and we will know you need some advice and we'll assist you.
Below, we’ve provided some of the most common-place questions along with our summary response as it pertains to our website design agency.
but can I afford your services?
Our quotation will come with options so you can tailor that to your budget for the current year and plan for the future. Digital marketing is ongoing and not everything needs to be addressed immediately, hence the proposal provided will reflect that and allow you to make an informed decision as to how and when to proceed for each and/or all of your goals.
1) Initial design (prototyping) including mockup presentation with home page and sub page
2) Approval / revision of designs
3) Converting the design(s) into a functioning website
4) Finalizing project deliverables which may include on-page search engine optimization, google analytics setup and integration, social media pages, newsletters and auto-responders and other work as requested 5) Testing, page speed optimization, bug fixing and when complete, client sign off
6) Launch and monitor (if there is a service level agreement in place). The length of time depends on the scope of the project and will be provided after we know the deliverables. It’s also important that you have the sitemap and content ready and there is a member of your team available to answer questions and provide feedback to ensure fast turnaround times.
For example long-form content (e.g. in excess of 2,000 words) for blogs or explaining a product in detail, this is a popular request. The optimization of content is for on-page SEO and this is an add on service which is either charged on an hourly rate or you can take advantage of our SEO subscription services.
optimized for search engines?